Friday, January 19, 2007

More Raccoons

I haven't got outside much this week - between projects and work I've been pretty busy during the day.

I did go to pick up a book at the library a few days ago and was surprised to see raccoon tracks along the side walk in the middle of the residential area just around the corner from my place. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised since I've seen them at the lake and the lake is surrounded by residential and business areas.

Tomorrow will be my first outing for the snow tracking survey along I-90 that is being co-ordinated by some people at WAS. I just got back from renting snow shoes (I've been working on making some, but haven't finished yet). We are supposed to meet in Duvall at 6:30 so it will be an early morning for me, but should be interesting.

No comments: