Thursday, January 12, 2006

Rain

Just down the road from my house is an overlook of the Snoqualmie valley. This left picture was taken shortly after I moved there in September.

It's been raining quite a bit in the Seattle area lately and now near Duvall many fields are now large puddles. Cherry Valley which borders Snoqualmie Valley near here is affectionately known as Cherry Lake at times like this. One of the fields that borders the highway that runs through Duvall has had several swans swimming over it the past few times I've driven by. The right picture was taken this morning.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm not far from Duvall, so I know all about the rain. I just found your blog and have read several posts. The photos are lovely, and I enjoy your commentary of daily life in the residential program. I'm doing the Kamana home-study program. It's my only option since I've got two young children, but I'm certainly not complaining.