Monday, September 17, 2007

Quick Note

I went to the Olympic National Park last weekend. I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but it ended up being awesome! I will post more about it soon, but for now I thought I would just post a little teaser.


(The three deer I saw in the park were all on pavement.)

I also wanted to note that when I got back home around 9:30 Sunday night I saw a rat walking between the roof of my house and the telephone pole on the power lines - from there it was headed to the neighbors tree. There have probably been a lot of times when I could have seen a rat in the city if I had only been looking in the right place or paying attention, but this was the first time I actually did see a rat here. It was actually kind of cute - not that I want to invite it into my apartment or anything.

No comments: